[ExI] that didn't age well

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 06:21:35 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 1:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Owwwww, dang, that hurts.  What happens when a conspiracy theory turns
> into a theory?
>
> https://twitter.com/alexandrosM/status/1401813071635501056/photo/1
>
> It's real.  Here's a screenshot of the article:
>

> https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30418-9/fulltext
>
> Well now.  I ain't a doctah, but that whole notion always sounded
> plausible to me.  I posted the notion on this forum over a year ago.  The
> bat-sandwich idea sounded more plausible to me than an intentional leak,
> and I still think it is, but either way, we haven't yet discovered a likely
> RNA match in nature, and it has been 16 months since this article came out.

### I did post on the lab leak theory a year ago too, in detail.

What I didn't know was that Fauci was the guy who approved the money for
the gain-of-function coronavirus research.

Isn't this amazing, the most guilty party in the whole US managed to become
the public face of US epidemiology and thus ideally positioned to cover up
his own gross incompetence?

Rafal