[ExI] pistols

Rafal Smigrodzki rafal.smigrodzki at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 08:16:41 UTC 2021

On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 2:30 PM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2021 at 11:03 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <
>

>> In the USA today, police are being vilified daily for profit by our
>> mainstream media.
>>

> No, there's really a problem with excessive force and police
> accountability. Yes, a few (usual involving race) cases garner a huge
> amount of attention, but they highlight fundamental problems with excessive
> force and police accountability. Former Rep. Justin Amash says:
>
> *Restore justice to our justice system:*
>

> *End qualified immunity.End civil asset forfeiture.End the drug war.End
> victimless crimes.End overcriminalization.End no-knock warrants.End
> militarization of police.End mandatory minimums.End the death penalty.*
>
> https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1384650820311031811
>
> I think that would be a good start. Police unions are too powerful and
> something needs to be done about that, too.

### Amen to that....these perversions of justice need to stop ....all of
them.... except the death penalty.

I wish death on my criminal enemies. I am given to vicious vengefulness and
have no moral qualms about hiring policemen, lawyers and executioners.

Rafal