[ExI] donor head

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:09:00 UTC 2021

Spike, I sure hope you get signed up for cryonics. The people of the future
would love your company! And they would really enjoy seeing you oohing and
ahhing at all of their astonishing technology. That's why they will bring
cryonauts back, so that they can show off! Lol  : )

John

On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 5:51 AM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <