[ExI] heart report - FYI; book review

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 14:23:00 UTC 2021

I'm very glad that you are still with us, and with a functioning heart...

I will have to track that sf novel down. You are the second person to have
recommended it to me.

And I would recommend this rise of the machines tale... I would give it a 4
out of a possible 5 stars... If it is ever made into a film, I hope they
keep the scene where several hundred "nude" sexbots are activated and sent
on a rampage to allow the protagonist to escape! Lol

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32617610-sea-of-rust

John

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 6:13 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <