[ExI] donor head

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 15:13:52 UTC 2021

I'm not so sure, but perhaps the tide is turning. I hear there will be a
cryonics company in mainland China, which I find fascinating. But at the
same time, I heard a cryonics horror story about how the couple behind
KrioRus are engaged in such a crazy feud that it will probably be turned
into a Hollywood film in a decade or so. They split up and the organization
members broke into two factions, choosing sides between them, The woman and
her followers "stole" the suspended bodies and hid them! The man and his
people tried to recover them, but to no avail. Meanwhile, she got involved
with an Italian fellow who is a leader in his local mortuary industry, and
who also has mafia connections. The story is that he sees cryonics as a big
money making opportunity and that the Italian Mafia wants to exploit it!
And to think we thought cryonics had an image problem in the past! Lol "So
you are signed up for cryonics because you are a member or at least
supporter of the mafia?" But hey, women like dangerous men!  ;  )

https://biohackinfo.com/news-kriorus-cryonics-russia-transhumanism-ndrangheta/

John

On Sun, Jun 13, 2021 at 10:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <