[ExI] nobody's posting, so....

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Jun 21 18:28:34 UTC 2021

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] nobody's posting, so....

>…I started to share a link with the world obesity map, which overlaps the breast size map, but nah, too silly…

Too silly for… here?  Indeed sir?  That’s some powerful silly.

>…What happens to radioactive matter when it is frozen; I mean way down there?   bill w

Radioactivity comes from things that happen in the nucleus.  The nucleus doesn’t know or care what the electrons are doing, which is all just lowly chemistry.  The nucleus does what it does, regardless if the atom is gaseous, liquid or frozen solid, in its pure state, ionized, dissolved in solution or in a compound with something else.

Most radioactive matter is frozen.  It decays just the same.