[ExI] World's Fastest Electric Motorcycle

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 22:35:42 UTC 2021

Have you ever seen a saddle made for ladies?  Friction on her tender parts
was thought to be sexually arousing and so they just made a hole there -
so, no friction.  I can't find an image and maybe it is just faulty
memory.  I don't know why they never did that for men.  Aren't some bicycle
seats like that?    bill w

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 3:39 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <