[ExI] Government UFO report is published

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 22:53:01 UTC 2021

Several of the reports cited objects that moved with the sensor: the amount
of time it took the sensor to turn 45 degrees was the amount of time the
object took to appear to traverse the corresponding distance at range.

This suggests a sensor glitch in those cases.  Truly distant objects, no
matter their origin or means of propulsion (if any), tend not to be so
tightly tethered to whatever happens to be observing them.

On Fri, Jun 25, 2021 at 3:43 PM BillK via extropy-chat <