[ExI] Study of social media behavior must be 'crisis discipline'

Daniel Azulay d.r.azulay at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 00:01:29 UTC 2021

I strongly urge you all to listen to the latest Lex Fridman podcast where
he talks with Bret Weinstein about exactly this topic (Truth, science and
censorship in the time of a Pandemic).

Weinstein argues that to change the way social media influences society,
the system itself must first change, and well, he has a rather pessimistic
outlook.

On Sun, Jun 27, 2021, 11:40 BillK via extropy-chat <