[ExI] Study of social media behavior must be 'crisis discipline'

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 11:43:20 UTC 2021

On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 at 01:02, Daniel Azulay <d.r.azulay at gmail.com> wrote:

> I strongly urge you all to listen to the latest Lex Fridman podcast where he talks with Bret Weinstein about exactly this topic (Truth, science and censorship in the time of a Pandemic).
> Weinstein argues that to change the way social media influences society, the system itself must first change, and well, he has a rather pessimistic outlook.

Hi Daniel

When you recommend something it's helpful to provide a link.  :)

<https://lexfridman.com/podcast/>

He talks to some interesting people.  Thanks for the heads-up!

Sample Conversations: Elon Musk, Jack Dorsey, Richard Dawkins, Leonard
Susskind, Noam Chomsky, Eric Weinstein, Roger Penrose, Stephen
Wolfram, Sean Carroll, Bjarne Stroustrup, Donald Knuth, and my dad
Alexander Fridman.

BillK