[ExI] florida building collapse

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 18:16:50 UTC 2021

(Quoting Spike's letter in full to preserve the photos.)

It looks to me like there is still water in the left (deeper) side of the
pool, and that the collapsed area - at least the surface part - does not
quite intersect the pool, though the debris suggests the collapse might
have intersected the pool's plumbing, draining part but not all of the
pool.  Just to the pool's right, there is more than enough collapsed space
for most of the pool's water to have sloshed out onto - thus, there's no
need to speculate about whether the sinkhole itself was wet or dry, when
the "missing" water could have spilled out on top of the collapse (and then
evaporated).

On Mon, Jun 28, 2021 at 10:57 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <