[ExI] uncommon lols

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 17:44:29 UTC 2021

Thanks Ben, I agree with all of that.  My favorite, and many others', is
otters - catch one fish, then play all day.  Of course they also look so
cute, floating supine eating their fish..

Maybe one day we will find out if a horse laugh really is a laugh.   bill w

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 12:29 PM Ben via extropy-chat <