[ExI] Chalmers

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:10:28 UTC 2021

Sheesh.

Yes, Hermes, you nailed it with “philosophers try to explain their theories
in the most complicated way possible to obfuscate potential errors”.  It’s
so frustrating to spend years, trying to understand, and even canonize all
that “popular” consensus, only to find nothing there but ever more “hard”
problems and meaningless circular definitions.  To me, there are problems
with all theories that separate qualia (using separating terms like qualia
“supervene” on something) are problematic.

By the way, we’ve recently put-up new versions of the first 5 chapters on
our video. “Consciousness: Not a Hard Problem, Just a Color Problem.
<https://canonizer.com/videos/consciousness/>”  Hopefully, that is
something people can understand, and experimentalists can use to finally
falsify all the “crap in the gap” philosophies hiding in our ‘qualia
blindness”

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 8:44 AM Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat <