[ExI] dr suess

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:21:15 UTC 2021

Let's see - sushi - isn't that the raw fish that you have to put hot
mustard on for it to have any taste? I eat half-sushi - I undercook all my
fish (a la Julia Child) - till it flakes is overcooked.  Which way is the
discrimination, from Japanese to Chinese and Vietnamese or vice versa?  I
know the Japanese have very high opinions of themselves - warranted mostly,
I think.   Probably bias goes both ways.  the Japanese have not been kind
to the Chinese historically.  bill w

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 8:15 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <