[ExI] crowdsourced crimefighters

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Mar 6 17:38:16 UTC 2021

We had a minor crime occur in a nearby neighborhood.  These are two images
of the getaway vehicle.  I posted them to my motorcycle group, but they are
bikers, not SUV crossover people.  So I decided to let ExI take a shot at
it.

A software hipster might be able to write some kind of image-recognition
software which could notice such identifying characteristics as the shape of
the running-light cutout and the shape of the headlight nacelle.  The
trailing edge of that headlight comes back to a point and the lower edge is
rounded.

Could someone offer me a brain transplant (assuming the donor's has about 30
additional IQ points) so I can write software which can do image recognition
to identify the getaway car?