[ExI] crowdsourced crimefighters

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 15:57:55 UTC 2021

On Sat, 6 Mar 2021 at 21:09, spike jones via extropy-chat

> BillK, your Reddit site solved it within minutes.
> So now we know the sleazy perp drives a 2014 Volkswagen Tiguan.
>
> spike

I am reading that the police in California don't bother with minor crimes now.

"Rampant Shoplifting Forces Ten Bay Area Walgreens To Close     March 5, 2021"
<https://dawsoncountyjournal.com/blog/2021/03/05/rampant-shoplifting-forces-ten-bay-area-walgreens-to-close/>
Theft of less than $950 in goods is treated as a nonviolent
misdemeanor under California law. But in most cases, for shoplifting,
the criminal is released.

So finding their vehicle might not help much.
Solution - Move to Florida or Texas like the rest of California escapees!   :)

BillK