[ExI] crowdsourced crimefighters

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Mar 7 19:33:32 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

Subject: Re: [ExI] crowdsourced crimefighters

On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 10:16 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>…  The Prius has gone from
the socially-responsible choice to an attractive nuisance with the stroke of
a pen.  My neighbor had his Prius hauled away to the scrap yard where it joined its
catconless bretheren.

>…That would partially explain why I got such a low price when I traded in my older-model Prius for a Tesla not too long ago, even though the Prius still had its catalytic convertor…

Adrian your sale had a lotta competitors.  You can go over to Wheels and Deals over in your neighborhood (on El Camino) and find all the used Prii you could ever want.