[ExI] crowdsourced crimefighters

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Mar 7 20:48:22 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

>…That would partially explain why I got such a low price when I traded in my older-model Prius for a Tesla not too long ago, even though the Prius still had its catalytic convertor.  Adrian

Adrian look at the bright side: your Tesla doesn’t have (or need) a catalytic converter.  Other benefits:

*	people look at you with respect when you drive a Tesla for several reasons: they cost a lot, so they assume you make a lotta money so they assume you are smart and diligent.

*	They are not only American made, they are California made, so you support the local economy (thanks for that.)

*	They keep our air cleaner by enabling emissions to be moved elsewhere (and help the economy at that elsewhere.)

*	I would argue that they contribute to the economic logic of alternate energy sources and infrastructure because of their charging needs (they charge at night.)

*	They are an example of good engineering and how that benefits consumers

*	They develop supporting manufacturing infrastructure and technology in lightweight lithium battery

*	They promote robotic manufacturing technology

*	They indirectly promote space exploration by making money for Mr. Musk to support his delightful rocketry habit

*	They have done wonders for the neighborhoods surrounding the plant out here on the east side of the valley

*	They are the symbol of triumphant capitalism

Thanks man.  Anyone else want to drive a Tesla: GREAT!  Do it.