[ExI] covid cases worldwide going back up

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 11:10:20 UTC 2021

I take it these are infections, assuming zero false-positives, not people
who are actually sick and requiring hospitalization. If so, so cares? What
matters is the latter: serious illnesses and deaths. We're told the
vaccines are 90+% effective at preventing infections but near 100%
effective at preventing serious illness.

-Dave

On Sun, Mar 21, 2021 at 5:18 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <