[ExI] things to buy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 20:35:37 UTC 2021

I had Myst once but never used it.  I loved Pong for a brief diversion.  I
am sure that there are games well beyond the shoot-em-up ones, but I have
no idea what they are like.  In any case, I would feel that I am taking
time away from reading.  Stressless chairs are too low.  Got the Nikon.
Got an email to Spike to explain bitcoin.  At 79 I don't think I would make
a lot of money from it, but I dunno.  Hate both heat and cold (might tax my
heart).  Drones might interest me for ten minutes - no more.  Yes, I have
always been hard to please. bill w

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 7:12 AM Dave Sill via extropy-chat <