[ExI] things to buy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 22:59:37 UTC 2021

Spike, I do have  reason to try to make a bit more money than my pension
brings in.  After getting my second divorce I married a millionaire and
retired.  I signed  document saying that my pension will end when I die -
she won't need it.  Now my current wife Roz will be left with no pension of
her own and none of mine.  She will have wonderful health insurance - the
best.  Her mother lived to 96 (died this month), so she may last quite a
while and I would like for her to have as much money as possible without
endangering what we have now (abou 50K).  I do appreciate the humor
though.

Do you have any take on how risky bitcoin is?   bill w

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 4:05 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <