[ExI] my toys

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:27:02 UTC 2021

Bill-

No need for a projector unless you really want to show them at an extremely
large size.   Once you have the slides scanned, you just need to hook up
your computer to the TV (and there are other ways to do it wirelessly).
 The resolution on any newer TV will be at least 1080i on the horizontal
(1920x1080), but if it was purchased recently, you likely have 3840x2160
resolution (4K).   Most computers can drive 4K signal these days.

A lot of newer TVs will even read images off of a USB flash drive.

If you need any help figuring it out and don't have someone to help, you
can contact me offlist.

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 7:02 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <