[ExI] my toys

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:44:39 UTC 2021

Dylan, you guys are great.  Now if only you have some psychological
questions for me, I'd be able to pay back for a lot of the help I have
gotten from chat members.  You don't have to be neurotic or psychotic to
ask me a question:  but it helps!  bill w

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 6:33 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <