[ExI] things to buy

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 23:43:42 UTC 2021

I will never catch up with tech - too far behind, reading my books and
listening to my stereo.  But NFTs are in the news and are making elephant
buttloads of money.  70 million dollars for a digital work.  Of course the
art world has always been a crazy place.  bill w

On Thu, Mar 25, 2021 at 6:40 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <