[ExI] Diaspora

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 23:24:03 UTC 2021

Ben, I guess it was the end of the book that really turned me against it.
All those universes - I just could not follow what was going on.  If you
have read any other books by him that weren't so heavy with technical
detail and interested you, I would give them a try.  This one just did not
work for me.  bill w

On Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at 5:52 PM Ben via extropy-chat <