[ExI] the parties didn't do it

Henry Rivera hrivera at alumni.virginia.edu
Tue Mar 30 19:53:38 UTC 2021

But we know spring breakers travel to and from Florida for the occasion. So the positive resulting cases of it were super-spreader could be everywhere, not just confined to Florida. We are seeing increases in 22 states and they are mostly younger people I have read. So maybe we are seeing the effects...