[ExI] the parties didn't do it

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 21:18:45 UTC 2021

One:  most of the spring breakers spent their time outside, I am assuming -
hard to catch it there.

Two - the state is open, so the percentage of bar patrons that are breakers
is small compared to those over the whole state.

Three - presumably, no one who had the virus went on spring break

just a thought or two - bill w

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 4:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <