[ExI] china's babies

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 31 18:10:45 UTC 2021

Adrian, I think that I am just too emotional about this issue.  I have no
doubt that tech can keep up with growth.  I just hate it.  I don't want any
more jungles and trees and habitats of our fellow creatures to give way to
concrete and condos.  I wish we would just stop growing now.  Maybe people
can live in or on the ocean - that would really help.  We already have the
vestigial gills.  Maybe it would be easy to activate them.  I knew a girl
who had an infection in her gills.  bill w

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 12:25 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <