[ExI] today's news

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:56:26 UTC 2021

I meant, "within the level of effort (and quality of effort) that more
people can provide, and thus possible - in a practical sense - for more
people".  adrian

I take this to mean that people working well and hard are on the way to
making something possible.  If that is it, then does 'it's nearly possible
'make sense to you?   (impossible does not have to mean never possible - it
can mean not possible now)  bill w

On Mon, Nov 1, 2021 at 2:54 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <