[ExI] totalitarian techniques

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Nov 10 14:04:06 UTC 2021

…> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] totalitarian techniques

…

>…Clearly these are attempts to persuade people to be more tolerant and accepting.  Anyone find any evil motives here?   bill w

Not at all Billw.  It isn’t good/evil at all.  Its only profit/not.  The advertising people have study groups.  I was once in one of them.  They study how test audiences react to an ad, have them rate whether they would be more likely or less likely to buy the product.  The more selly ads get selected down, the selliest ads are the ones we see.  No evil intent.