[ExI] totalitarian techniques

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:12:08 UTC 2021

Depends on the viewer, doesn't it, Spike?  Many Southern men will find evil
afoot in those ads I mentioned.  Too many black people and they tune out.
Like the NFL - according to my barber many men have given up on that game
because of blacks.  Maybe they would not call it evil, but disgusting,
wrong, etc - yes.   A few likely would call it evil and cite the Bible.
(you could probably find a verse or two they could quote).  bill w

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 8:06 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <