[ExI] totalitarian techniques

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Wed Nov 10 14:48:58 UTC 2021

….> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: Re: [ExI] totalitarian techniques

>…Depends on the viewer, doesn't it, Spike?

Well, sure, the numbers of viewers.  It only works if you have a big enough sample.

>…  Many Southern men will find evil afoot in those ads I mentioned… bill w

Sure, but advertisers will give away some segments of the population to draw in other, larger groups.  It is like how politics runs today.  It’s all about the numbers, nothing to do with good and evil.  That aspect is irrelevant if there is no profit in it.

Follow the money Billw me lad.  It really is that simple, and always has been that simple.  Just follow the money.