[ExI] totalitarian techniques

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 15:35:55 UTC 2021

Follow the money - learned that lesson decades ago (I was referring to the
politics of the viewer  - not number - TV etc. can easily program different
things for different parts of the country.  Just like goetta- would never
have learned about that in the South - niece from Ohio brought me some -
tasty!)

"The love of money is the root of all evil."  Not really 'all', but much.
bill w

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 9:00 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <