[ExI] totalitarian techniques

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:01:22 UTC 2021

Spike, you keep making these grand statements which are not even arguably
true.  Lack of money did not stop all the tyrants in history (I will grant
you that some of them 'perceived' a lack of money).  I do think that a
guaranteed income would get rid of a lot of problems, for sure.  "If I give
you some money would you stop robbing me?"  I think that's a fair trade.
What would be even better is that if the lower classes banded ('banded
together' is redundant) and formed a political party.  Put enough of them
together and they will have plenty of money, and will get donations from
progressives etc.   bill w

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 10:00 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <