[ExI] totalitarian techniques

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 18:26:52 UTC 2021

And some just love blood and guts and stomping on the faces of their
enemies- money is a side issue.  Notice how tyrants let their soldiers
pillage.  If I were a tyrant I'd want everything put on tables where I
could select what I want!

bill w

On Wed, Nov 10, 2021 at 12:22 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <