[ExI] Pollen Count Data

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:16:09 UTC 2021

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 at 18:40, Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat

> Does anyone here know where I can download free pollen count data for every city on Earth? I want to do a statistical analysis to determine my next home. I want to live somewhere with minimal pollen but more livable than a place such as Siberia. That pollen count is my primary factor for deciding where to move should indicate the severity of my allergy condition.

This article might help - See links in the article.
<https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/jul/01/where-is-the-worlds-most-hayfever-prone-city>
Best bet may be to decide which country you would like to live in then
do some searches,
like -
USA city allergies

BillK