[ExI] Pollen Count Data

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 20:23:17 UTC 2021

https://www.pollen.com/map might be a starting point, though it is
continental US only.

https://www.aafa.org/allergy-capitals/ with the same caveat.

The relative ease of getting this data for the US as opposed to literally
anywhere else on Earth, and the likely correlated ease of accessing
allergy-mitigation measures inside the US versus outside the US, might
inform your decision if your allergies are that severe.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 10:39 AM Hermes Trismegistus via extropy-chat <