[ExI] totalitarian techniques

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:29:27 UTC 2021

I would be glad to hear which of my ideas is outdated.

China will become more like us very soon:  they will stop making everything
for Amazon because they will no longer have all that cheap labor.  I am
increasingly seeing 'made in Bangladesh' and 'made in Vietnam'.  That trend
will get bigger and bigger as the average Chinese gets more and more middle
class.  bill w

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 2:55 PM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <