[ExI] Transhumanists in Sao Paulo

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 21:34:24 UTC 2021

On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 20:04, SR Ballard via extropy-chat

> My current boyfriend is a transhumanist and I’ve been trying to get him to join the list for months now, but he feels intimidated I guess.
>
> Do you know of any Portuguese language mailing lists/forums, or any Transhumanist groups in Sao Paulo Brazil?
>
> SR Ballard

Hi
Anybody can join the list and just read it for interest.
I understand there are hundreds of read-only members but
only a few people post messages.
If you want to find Portuguese data, you have to search in Portuguese.
Something like 'Lista de correio Transhumanista Portuguesa'.
The search results are all in Portuguese of course!

BillK