[ExI] ai doorbell

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 00:38:12 UTC 2021

Spike,

I LOVE it when the JWs visit.  Spike, aren't you a JW?  Or are you 7th day
Adventist?  I can never remember.
I always enjoy teaching them how much better transhumanism is, compared to
their faithless stuff.
I love the look on their face, when I accuse them have having no faith or
hope, for accepting some of their terrible hateful/hopeless beliefs about
what happens to bad people.

And when I was on my Mormon Mission in Japan, I always liked to ride my
bike way out to the middle of no where, and knock on those doors.  Boy were
they always surprised to see some "gaijenes" (their word for foreigner)
knocked on their door.

But one day I was totally shocked by their response: "Oh, your friends just
knocked on our door, we aren't interested." when I new for a fact there is
no chance any LDS Missionary had ever been to that house.  (they keep very
good records) so it was hard to believe them, but I couldn't figure out why
they would say that.  Then latter that day I figure it out.  There were
some JW missionaries, covering the same area!!!  And they beat us to that
particular house, earlier that day.  We later ran into them, and we became
good friends.  We would go, and let them preach to us.  I loved that.  The
name of the "Watch Tower" magazine, in Japanese was pronounce "Mono Mino
To", and the Mormon church was "Morumon kyo", almost sounding the same, so
the Japanese could never tell us apart.  They always said about us
missionaries: "they all look the same to us"

Brent

On Thu, Nov 25, 2021 at 4:54 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <