[ExI] ai doorbell

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 15:42:35 UTC 2021

 if we can figure out a way to educate the superstition out of most of them.
 spike

I don't know if that is even possible.  Obviously our brains accept false
correlations as well as true ones, so we are fighting basic processes of
our minds.  All those cognitive errors we keep talking about are built in.
I can't see our acquiring them as learning.  Does anyone think they are
learned?  Our brains have worked well enough to get us here and thriving as
a species and you can't blame Mother Nature for not making everything
perfect.  Evolution did its job, though much of the way our minds work is
regrettable and could be designed much better.  bill w

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 9:01 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <