[ExI] DuckDuckGo

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Nov 28 22:39:32 UTC 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
BillK via extropy-chat
>>... Google already knows me.
>
> spike

>...Oh dear, where to start?  :)...

>...Do you still see ads? How quaint!  ...
BillK

Hey, I ain't quaint!

Oh wait, retract.  I am.  Were I any quainter, Norman Rockwell would call
wanting to use me as a model.  He was known to paint quaint.

BillK, I don't have all the fancy gewgaws and gimcracks you young fellers
have on your computers.  I have a terrible attitude when it comes to
internet stuff: If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  Then I am far too open
minded when it comes to defining the situation as ain't broke.  Tragic it
is.