[ExI] DuckDuckGo

ddraig@pobox.com ddraig at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:49:42 UTC 2021

On Mon, 29 Nov 2021 at 06:35, spike jones via extropy-chat <

> Ja.  This is the reason I am not a skerjillionaire, the reason plenty of
> us are not rich today.  We were here when Hal Finney was discussing a
> digital currency, way back in the 90s.  I didn’t buy into it because of
> caution from the stock options experience.

I had the same reaction at the time (and I was on the cypherpunks list as
well, as were a lot of the people here, I presume), mostly due to the
various digital cash attempts in the 90s - digicash, e-gold etc.  Another
micropayments scheme on the internet? Nothing will come of it.  And here we
are.....

Dwayne
--
  ddraig at pobox.com              ddraigbot / NSO / Connery
         ...r.e.t.u.r.n....t.o....t.h.e....s.o.u.r.c.e...