[ExI] Facebook Whistleblower's New 60 Minutes Interview

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 14:31:30 UTC 2021

Social media; all they are doing is letting people be people and making
money from it, fulfilling the American Dream.  Granted, it's not like it's
the top of the curve people, but why don't they get a chance at their kind
of dream - famous for 15 minutes?

Now you are asking these media to be arbiters of what's ethical or moral or
dangerous or true.   I think that may be more dangerous than what idiots
say.  If people can't tell idiots from non-idiots, how is that Facebook's
fault?  Or any media's fault - paranoids and idiots and so on can get crazy
ideas from lots of places.  New York Times, Wall Street Journal..........
 bill w

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 2:43 AM BillK via extropy-chat <