[ExI] Facebook Whistleblower's New 60 Minutes Interview

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:50:58 UTC 2021

 the internet in general reflects humanity as it is - spike

The very first and most important thing that can kill a psych study is
inadequate, flawed, biased, etc. samples, which is what we get on the media
- all of them.  I know a lot of people hate polling, but it's probably the
most accurate description of what's out there and who believes what.   Some
of the polls, anyway - the independent ones who know how to write objective
questions, unlike the political polls which ask biased and leading
questions.

So,  the media reflect what *some* of humanity is like.  How representative
those are is highly debatable.  One percent of the population is schizoid
or related.  Three percent are mentally retarded.  Up to one third are
neurotic and easily influenced by fears, groundless though they may be.
 bill w

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 12:18 PM Anton Sherwood via extropy-chat <