[ExI] Covid Vaccines

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:51:28 UTC 2021

Yes, that would be nice, wouldn't it, but we don't live in a sane world
right now.   I would seriously doubt most of the people administering
vaccinations are aspirating first to ensure they haven't hit a blood
vessel.   I can tell you based on my own experience that the pharmacist who
administered mine did not.   My concern with both the RNA (and to a lesser
extent DNA) based vaccines from the very beginning is a lack of concern
over tissue distribution of the nanoparticles.    They clearly do not stay
localized in the muscle based on animal studies even when administered
properly, and things get even worse when the administrator hits a blood
vessel during the jab.

On Thu, Oct 7, 2021 at 12:43 PM Darin Sunley via extropy-chat <