[ExI] from quora - laugh of the day

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:50:03 UTC 2021

re possession:  I am thinking of all the pop songs going back to the 1980s
which feature lyrics like 'my baby', denoting women.  As far as I know not
even the feminists have made a big deal about that, even though it contains
two slurs.  I would not put up with it.    bill w

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 6:33 PM Dan TheBookMan via extropy-chat <