[ExI] we all knew this was coming

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Sat Oct 16 17:06:48 UTC 2021

I think you’re looking at it wrong.

We’re still playing the primitive, unintelligent, survival of the fittest,
win/lose games.

In that game, most all evil, like guns, are justified as that is better
than loosing, in a winner takes all win/lose game.

What I believe we all knew was coming, from day 1, was that we’ll overcome
all this.

We will flip hierarchies upside down, and find out what everyone wants,
bottom up, with no censoring.  Once we can know, concisely and
quantitatively, what everyone wants, not just the guy at the top – it
becomes about what everyone wants, win/win.

Once AI achieves this level of intelligence, and understands what is
possible, it will just say no, to primitive people still telling them to
pick up guns.

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021 at 10:02 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <