[ExI] COVID super immunity

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sat Oct 23 11:30:03 UTC 2021

From: spike at rainier66.com <spike at rainier66.com>
…

>… at this point we are waiting for some means of adequately collecting and organizing health data.  …  In the USA those cannot be forced open because of constitutional rights found in the 4th Amendment.  So we would need to go to a country which does not have legally-coded individual privacy rights.  Where?   spike

Australia?  The video I have seen makes it look like Australia is seizing power from its citizenry and might already have the legal authority to require immunization of all its citizens.  Unlike the USA, it does not have porous borders or any overland access.  That island continent looks like our covid laboratory.