[ExI] COVID super immunity

Ben Zaiboc ben at zaiboc.net
Sun Oct 24 13:17:55 UTC 2021

On 23/10/2021 06:20, Stuart LaForge wrote:
> According this article in Nature, people who have caught and survived
> COVID infection and subsequently get the COVID vaccine develop super
> immunity aka hybrid immunity. This super immunity protects the patient
> against every POSSIBLE COVID strain. They tested this by creating
> every possible mutation of the viral spike protein and testing patient
> antibodies against them. People who are super immune seem protected
> against all strains of COVID past, present, and future. Scientists are
> hoping a third vaccine dose creates the same kind of super immunity as
> having recovered the disease and getting vaccinated.
>
> https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02795-x

Woo-Hoo, if this can be believed, it means I'm going to be HYPER-IMMUNE,
once I get my booster shot next week!!

Got the virus 18 months ago, recovered, got double-vaccinated, and now
have been invited to get a booster shot.

(Unless the booster shot somehow undoes it all)

If this is to be believed.

I can't be the only one in this position on this list, I suggest if any
of us tests positive, we mention it on the list. Theoretically, if this
article is true, that will never happen.

Ben